Texas Christian University seeks to educate individuals to think and act as ethical leaders and responsible citizens in the global community while establishing themselves as a world-class, values-centered university.
Brothers Addison and Randolph Clark found AddRan Male and Female College in Thorp Spring, Texas, in 1883. The school moved to Waco in 1895 and was renamed Texas Christian University in 1902. The university relocated to downtown Fort Worth in 1910 when the Waco facility burned, and opened three new buildings on the present campus in 1911.
2013 Net Assets